Yay, actually made some cards......

So okay, I have CASE'ed these cards but it is better than nothing..... ha ha


I made 4 of these owl cards, the stamp set is from Papertrey Ink, along with the sentiments, the PP is Linen Closet, I just love the colours in this paper pad.... this card will be ideal for teenagers and men in our church, and that is why I made them.....

This card I cased from Jo Dumbleton, I made it in different colourways, aren't they gorgeous, I so love the colours used.... Baha Breeze and Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up! are definately my favourites. The stamp set is Vintage Vogue from Stampin' Up! and so is all the patterned paper..... I made 5 of these in different colourways for the ladies birthdays in my church....
And here are a few more of the colourways.

Anyway, need to get off, tons to do today, we are running church on Sunday and next Sunday too whilst the Pastors are away..... no pressure!! Have a great weekend all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

1 amazing people have contributed:

pickle said...

Absolutely gorgeous xx