More Digi Scrapping....

Well I have made more digital scrapbooking pages in the last week than I have made in the last 2 years...... ha ha. Am coming on in leaps and bounds with my learning digi scrapping, can now scrap a page totally from scratch, the only problem I have now is finding photographs, so am going to be taking my camera everywhere with me in future.... any tips on carrying it other than being slung around my neck like a tourist. It is a big Canon 40d so slightly too big for my handbag (which is big but not that big)....


We went out geocaching this afternoon and I took my camera, and then decided to let everyone else get out the car and I stayed in it as there was hardly any walking involved, they were both in supermarket car parks, so still didn't take any photographs. Wasn't sure if people would be upset if I clicked away in Waitrose and Sainsburys so I didn't..... any input on that please would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great Sunday, take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: