Bit behind with my posting....

My daughter was one of the lucky ones, invited along for an audtion for X Factor, unfortunately she wasn't picked, but I just had to make her a good luck card....


How appropriate is this image, I thought it was perfect and she was quietly pleased that I bought the image especially for her (from Mo's Digital Pencil).... The colours were much more vibrant in real life, not sure why it looks so dull in the photograph, I really need to get myself one of those little tents that you can use to put your items in to take photos, the light is often naff here....
My boys are all busy for the next few days, they have school disco's tonight, unfortunately they both go to different ones, so to and from school at least 4 times today, then tomorrow my littlest tribe member goes for a sleepover at his friends and my teenager is off to Thorpe Park on Saturday with the school, so a fun few days should be had by all. Lets hope the sun comes back out, it is very warm but the sun is behind a lot of cloud... Have a great day all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: