Welcome to the World Little Ones.....

My daughter asked me to make her 2 baby cards, 1 girl and 1 boy one.... as I didn't have much time last week as it was my Dad's birthday, my daughters birthday, my downlines birthday and then I was looking after my grandson, so I CASE'd a card from the PTI forum and made one in pink and one in blue.... actually DH couldn't see that it was similar but I can...

I used SU Bashful Blue Patterned Paper and Bashful Blue Cardstock and the stamps and ribbons are from PTI..... as are the buttons.

And the pink one is the same.... Except everything is PTI this time.... and I did faux stitching around the edge...

And the insides were made to match too.... how cute is this sentiment.

Have a great evening... xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: