WooHoo, 2 days running.

Yesterday was my daughter's 17th birthday, I dont think she reads my blog but thought I had better wait until today to post a piccie of her card....


The Patterned Paper is Basic Grey, the image is from The Greetings Farm, the button and leaves are Papertrey Ink and the flower is from my stash, you would not believe the amount of flowers I have.... the swirl is a punch that I got at the Ally Pally....


And the inside is made to match, but this time the edging punch is a Fiskars Border punch.... I also stitched loads on this card.... thought I would give my sewing machine an airing... ha ha
Have a great evening all, I will be looking after my grandson for a few days from Sunday night so wont be making much, but I do still have some cards and will be able to get on my computer so the postings should continue.... xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: