Woohoo, guess who I am going to see.....

Nope, you didn't guess... well we have now got tickets to see Rod Stewart at the O2 on 1st June which is brilliant... I remember my sister going to see him in Ipswich quite a few years ago now and I couldn't go so was gutted... now I finally get to see him, not sure I want him wearing his skin tight leopardskin trousers at his age tho... lol And... on 11 June we are going to see Bon Jovi at the O2 aswell, think we may as wel get season ticket parking there... ha ha


It was my fabulous downline, Caroline's birthday last Friday and here is the card I sent to her. I used some of the new colours from Stampin Up, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede to make this card. I also used the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set, this is probably only the second time I have used this set.. but I do love it anyway!!! lol

And here is the inside, all nicely matching.... hope you like it, and I hope Caroline liked it too....

Have a great day everyone... xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

3 amazing people have contributed:

Just_a_bean said...

Hi Linda - sorry it's taken so long to reply to your post on my blog! I do indeed remember meeting at Sugar and Spice and a lot has happened since then ie new arrival. hope your family are all well - i remember you have a few more than me! I'm still on UKS as just_a_bean if you want to keep in touch. Take care xx

Unknown said...

this is GORGEOUS i love this type of card can't wait to get some of these colours

Paula.Crafty Cow said...

Linda i luv this card.
Paula