Amazing

I have had the most awesome of weekends. I went to see The Killers on Friday night. Have been waiting 3 years and 5 months for them to tour again and the show was well worth the wait. And as a double bonus we got half price tickets for Saturday night and took the boys with us to see them again. They even sung songs Saturday night that they hadn't on Friday and we were right next to the stage on Saturday too.











I spent Friday trying to keep myself occupied as I was so excited about the concert and I made a Christmas Ornament. Loads of people have been making them and one is shown on the Stampin' Up! Christmas catalogue cover but I decided to do mine in a different colour way.



I bought some white tulle to use. I used black card and embossed the stamp images on to it. The embossing powder is sparkly but you cannot see that in this photo. I also used the silver elastic from SU. I think it looks really striking. What do you think?

Am currently in the process of making a couple of mini albums but have run out of paper so am trying to match some to it. I also have to cut some mount board for the cover which I am not too good at either. Watch this space!!

I will be back soon with some more of my Christmas makes. Xx



0 amazing people have contributed: