Busy Day

Today I am looking after my grand daughter and later my grandson whilst their brother is having an operation. My sons school is having a picnic to celebrate 100 years of the school, so we are also going there in a minute. Then they are putting on little shows and the summer fete will be on. So far this morning I have done the housework, done some washing, loaded the dishwasher, taken son to work. Picked up a prescription and visited the pet shop to buy some locusts for the lizards. Phew.

So a quick post of some cards and I will be on my way.


I made this card for my daughters boyfriend as he has a kawasaki ninja. I used patterned paper I designed myself and the motorbike, matting and banner come from the silhouette studio shop. 


This card I made for a young lady at church's birthday. She has recently got a Yorkshire Terrier puppy so thought this was appropriate. The felt flowers are cut from Papertrey Ink felt using their dies also. The leaves are a sizzlet die and the dog is a silhouette studio cutting file. Hope you like it. 

Will I or wont I return tomorrow. We shall see. Have a great weekend folks. X


0 amazing people have contributed: