Sunny Saturday

Having been to 2 big concerts on the previous 2 Saturdays we decided to slow the pace down a bit this weekend ( and seeing we have another next weekend too). We decided to go to the cinema but the boys weren't old enough to see World War Z so we picked a showing where Despicable Me 2 was on at the same time and we let them go see that. My older son (who is 12) had his mobile phone in case they had problems and we were only a few screens down to them. Everything went fine and they felt very grown up going on their own. I really enjoyed the film. Not sure why it gets bad reviews. I especially wanted to see it because we went to Leicester Square the day of the World Premiere to see the stars arriving (including Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie). We were also lucky enough to have tickets to the Muse concert at Horseguards Parade later that day. 







What do you think of the photos?  Cool yes?

And just because this is supposed to be a crafty blog, here is a photo of a crafty make. 



I made this for my grandsons 5th birthday. The card blank and pirate were cutting files from Silhouette Studio. The card stock and patterned paper are from Stampin' Up!  I use Stampin' Up! Card stock most of the time as they have all the colours I could want. 

I will try and update again tomorrow. In the meantime I am off to drink my Pimms and Lemonade. Have a good evening. Xx



    

0 amazing people have contributed: