Got Up Early

It is so sunny out I felt guilty staying in bed, so got up and fed the animals, touched up my nail polish as a couple of toes worth had come off and I was missing a gem on my nails, so that is now all sorted, and one cup of coffee down.


We aren't doing anything today other than going to church, so may buy myself a new book on my kindle, I may also schedule in some work this week as I tend to do things if I have them on a list.  Also need to sort out a shopping list for tomorrow morning and clean out the birds, lizards and tortoise.... Hmmm doesn't seem like nothing to do to me.  Thinking of doing a 10 minute workout with my kettlebells too, I am trying to follow a Kettleworx 6 week program, but am so unfit I have only made it through 1 20 minute workout so far... lol

Today I thought I would show you the photographs of my son before he went to his prom on Wednesday, otherwise the time will be getting away with me and it will be old news.

Jared Prom 2013

Close Up of Jared Prom 2013

Getting ready for his mode of transport

Getting on the Kawasaki Ninja

Glad he is colour co-ordinated

On his way





There is also a really nice photograph doing the rounds on Facebook, but I dont like to put young peoples photographs on my blog without parents permission so you will have to check out my Facebook account for some more (if you are friends with me on there).


I made a few of these cards for the men in our Church, I wasn't sure if it was a really masculine card, but as it had no flowers I thought it would be okay.  What do you think?  The Balloon stamp set is from Papertrey Ink, as are the dies for the clouds and balloons.  The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up! and the sentiment I wrote on with the Silhouette Studio Pens and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I also decorate the inside of my cards but always forget to take photographs of that.  I am fast running out of cards and stuff to post so I guess I had better get making.... have a great Sunday and I hope it is as sunny where you are as it is here..... xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: