I made it back today....

I have made it back.... I wrote a long post on my Ipad, then hit the wrong button and managed to lose it all so have started again on my computer in the hope that the same thing wont happen again. Total user error. Son is buy showering and doing his hair, with a bit of help from Mum, (what am I going to do Mum, its sticking up at the back).... did I say he was arriving at his prom on a Kawasaki Ninja, so am thinking that the crash helmet will wreck his hair anyway. College trip went okay today, have a long list of Chef stuff he needs, around £300 worth, so will have to get saving for that. Wont argue with him as he will have an excellent set of sharp knives amongst his things. A few more photos today. Since I posted last December we have acquired a few more pets. Today I will showcase my new Bearded Dragon, Mabel. She is very tame and often comes out for a cuddle. She spent the morning chasing locusts around her vivarium....


Today I am also going to show a card I made for Mothers Day.  I always seem to have problems fitting them into envelopes after I have made them and dont always have time to make small boxes for them.  Will have to design a template for a thick envelope to cut quickly on my Cameo.


Off to make a card for my Grand daughters birthday.  I am trying to stay on top of everything that needs doing.  Have spent the last day re-vamping my blog, all the elements and papers are designs I have made myself, just had a problem fitting the pattern onto the edges of the template.  Hubby found out at lunchtime that it was because photo bucket sizes the pictures down too small.  Simple as that and I was up to after midnight last night trying to find out why.  Upload the pics to my own domain page and it works fine.  Probably needs a small bit of fine tuning now..... see you all soon.. x
Linda Lloyd signature logo

2 amazing people have contributed:

Monica Gale said...

So good to have you back Linda, I am enjoying your fabby work again. Hugs xxx

Monica Gale said...

So good to have you back Linda I am enjoying your fabby work again. Hugs xx