Happy Monday

Feeling tired today so haven't managed to do anything on my list other than the shopping. Have just played Guitar Hero with my daughter, I sang Uprising by Muse and she played guitar. I got 86% which isn't bad. If you have heard my singing you will know why I am pleased with that score. 

Friday I went to my youngest sons school where they were celebrating 100 years of the school. Cannot believe I have been going there for 25 years without a break. When son leaves next year it will be the end of an era. Friday they had a picnic on the field and friends and relatives were invited. Unfortunately it rained so we sat under a tree. We also had my grand daughter with us because my grandson was in hospital having grommets fitted. 




But a good time was had by all. The children then performed songs from different decades for the parents. My sons class did Let's Ger Ready To Rumble by Ant and Dec, followed by the opening of the Summer Fayre. 




Here are a couple of Thank You cards I have made. The same card with 2 colour ways. Paper is My Minds Eye and Stampin' Up!  Ticket is a stamp set and punch from Stampin' Up!  Insides are decorated too, but yet again I have no photos of them. 

Have a good afternoon. I will see you back here tomorrow I hope. X

0 amazing people have contributed: