Looking like a nice weekend....

Hello, and a happy Friday to you all.  It was rather dull here this morning and not so warm but immediately the sun came out the heat turned up and it is now very hot.  Fingers crossed this continues for the weekend.

As promised yesterday, I will tell you about Hubby's latest win.  On Monday he won 4 tickets to see Human League and Kew Gardens on Wednesday night.  So we took the boys and had a picnic on the lawn.  My youngest son absolutely loved it, he kept running down to infront of the stage and dancing, he said everyone was dancing there and he wouldn't get embarrassed.  I think a wonderful time was had by us all, culminating in a spectacular firework display.  Now I must admit that Human League in no way resemble the group of old, but they do sound exactly the same.


They played all their best songs, finishing their set with Dont You Want Me Baby.


But they came back on for an encore and finished with Forever In Electric Dreams......


The whole evening was absolutely awesome....


Even the firework display was brilliant, would definately consider going again another year, even if we have to buy the tickets.

Last weekend was my youngest Grand Daughters first birthday.  I made her some vests (or at least decorated them with vinyl) and made her a cute little 1st birthday card.


This one was made using rhinestones.  I cut the template out of rhinestone material on my Silhouette Cameo, then ironed on the rhinestones.  I think this was my favourite.


A sparkly princess iron on vinyl design, also cut using my Silhouette Cameo and then ironed on to the vest.  In future I think I will sort out my heat press for vinyl work as it works better than using the iron.


A little princess carriage for a little princess.....


And a cute little monkey holding some sparkling hearts.  


This was the birthday card I made for her, lots of paper piecing using a file from the Silhouette Studio Store.  It really is so cute.

Sorry for the photo heavy post today, I hope you enjoyed visiting and pop back again soon..... have a really great weekend and don't get too sunburned.  xx




Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: