Leaving....


Not me, just my grandson's nursery school teacher.  I think it is rather sad as she also taught my 2 younger sons and she is such a lovely lady.  My daughter asked me to make her a leaving card, she is actually retiring but didn't want anyone to know.  I sat down ready to make a card, but came up with something else instead.  She probably got loads of cards so thought something a bit different would be in order.  So here it is......


I made it using a couple of files from the Silhouette Studio Store, it is a little paper pieced vase with a rose and petals placed inside.  The acetate box was also a file which I made a big bigger to accommodate the flower in the vase.  The tag and rose design were more designs from the shop too..... I have so many that I haven't used yet, but the weather is just too hot to work at the moment.

The new Stampin' Up! catalogue is also out and I have placed a nice order with my friend for some very yummy stash, including the new In Colours which I think are absolutely yummy.  I have also joined a Ribbon Share with another friend so I can have some of the new ribbons colours without having to buy a whole reel as I am fast running out of storage space in my craft room.....

So that is it for today, hope you may have got a bit of inspiration from visiting..... enjoy the weather and take care xxx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: