Busy busy busy.....

Well it has been hectic here, so many concerts, so little time.... lol.  We had an absolutely brilliant time at British Summer Time in Hyde Park last Friday.  Hospitality was awesome, food was awesome and drinks were awesome, but the most awesome thing of all (apart from the groups) were the ice-creams.  I have never tasted such gorgeous ice-cream in all my life, and believe me I have had quite a few ice-creams.  It was so, so good that I never even took a photograph of it.  I guess you could tell how awesome it tasted from a photograph anyway.


This was the yummy Lobster and Salmon Burger I had in a Brioche Roll.... absolutely gorgeous with big lumps of lobster in it.  We also had a Pimms to drink with it and then I had a waffle with strawberries and cream and more alcohol.... lol


I absolutely love the Kaiser Chiefs and was so pleased to be seeing them again, we saw them at Cliffs Pavilion last year and we were at the front on the rail..... awesome.  And he walked straight past us too, climbed a sound booth and then ran back through the crowd.  Brilliant


After that came Bon Jovi, another band we had seen before but brilliant nonetheless..... and Jon Bon came out on the catwalk too..... unfortunately only once....  they were on for nearly 3 hours...


We were only 5 rows back from the front, so were close enough to see them very close up.  We found out when we got to Hyde Park that we actually had Golden Circle access...


Anyway, enough of concerts for today.... I thought I would show you my nails.  I bought 2 more new Konad plates to stamp onto my nails (google Konad Plates if you dont know what I am talking about), and finished my nails off this morning.  I think they look pretty cool and I seem to have got the hang of the stamping now....


And finally a card I made.  I will admit I made it a while ago but it was my son and daughter in laws anniversary this week and I thought this would be ideal for the occasion.


I added a nice insert with Happy Anniversary stamped on it.  All stash used is from Stampin' Up! 

I will try and pop back tomorrow, I haven't told you about Hubby's latest win and news yet.  Watch this space.  xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: