Address Book


My son was entering a group competition with Cubs and had to make an address book with all his groups name and addresses in.  I thought a tag book would be idea, so cut out the bits on my Silhouette Cameo and he put it all together..... Each tag has a separate persons name and address on it, with more patterned paper on the back.  I think it was okay as his team came 1st.....


This was made using Echo Park Paper and Stampin' Up! ribbon.  And very lucky he was to have me part with this paper, its normally the stuff I stroke and put away carefully....


It was sports day a couple of weeks ago.  We dont get to see the secondary school one but I still have the pleasure of going off to junior school to watch my son compete.  He came 2nd in single running and got a certificate.  They also take part in class events.





Have a great day, enjoy the sun.  xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: