So excited.

Our tickets, or should I say Lanyards and wristbands turned up today for British Summertime in Hyde Park on Friday. We are seeing Bon Jovi and The Kaiser Chiefs, and hospitality runs from 2pm til 11pm and we get free hospitality too. Should be really good.


Cannot wait. 

Tuesday nights we go to a General Knowledge quiz once a month, and last night was that night. We were missing my sister who normally comes but we still managed to make third place so very pleased with that, especially as we made second last Thursday at our weekly music quiz. 

And now for the crafty part. I just wanted to show you my boys water bottles. The flasks cost 99p each in the 99p store and I stuck their names on them using vinyl which I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. 


I think they look like they cost a lot more than 99p. What do you think?  

Hope to see you all tomorrow, have a great evening. X



0 amazing people have contributed: