Anniversary Card......

This morning I had a Card Class and I think everyone enjoyed themselves, at least they said they did and they all managed to complete some wonderful cards... thank you very much ladies for coming... next months class is going to be made using the Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set, so cannot wait to get experimenting with that set. In the meantime it is my daughters 2nd Wedding Anniversary on Sunday (and it is also Mother's Day, I really need to do something about that too...). So have finally managed to make her and her hubby an Anniversary Card.

I used Perfect Plum, Rose Red and Pale Plum Cardstock with Whisper White for stamping on. The Heart and the Love image is from Love You Much Stamp Set. The heart was punched out using the new Big Heart Punch, it was smaller than the image so gave a really nice pattern on the heart. The Happy Anniversary sentiment is from the Cheers and Wishes Stamp Set, the ribbon is Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain. Oh yeah, the patterned paper is the To The Nines Speciality Patterned Paper. Think that is all....

I decorated the inside to match the front but this time used the Heart to Heart Punch to get the smaller heart shapes..... I hope they like it.
I will be back tomorrow, hopefully with a Mother's Day Card, and I am also going to put some more packs together to give away, but haven't yet managed to do that....
Have a great evening all, take care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: