More Sneak Peeks.....

I attended a Stampin' Up! Training Day at Reading last Saturday and my wonderful downline Teri had made me this little box using new stash from the mini catalogue.....


and inside was two bottles of Sanctuary lushiousness which I have had my eye on for a while now and despite hinting didn't get any for Mother's Day or Valentines Day, so was doubly gorgeousness for me..

I just want to say thank you so much to Teri, it was a lovely surprise and it was absolutely brilliant to finally meet you at last...

 For this set Teri used the new Vintage Vogue Stamp Set and the new Very Vintage Wheel which I haven't actually bought yet.... I wasn't sure I wanted it until I saw this gorgeous box, now it is definitely on my wish list. But I do have the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set..... watch this space...
We all took swaps along too, and here is the swap I made...


I used the new Sweet Pea Paper Stack for the Patterned Paper and the little owl is from the Fox and Friends Stamp Set, all from the new catalogue. I used Whisper White, Taken With Teal and Rose Red Cardstock and grosgrain ribbon in More Mustard and Chocolate Chip... the sentiment is from the Trendy Trees stamp set....
Am sorting out some storage in my craft area this weekend, yet again, I really need to organise my stamps better and my nestabilities.... I also have a load of stamps to sell so keep your eye on here if you love Magnolia, KatzelKraft, Sugar Nellie, Autumn Leaves and a few other stamps.... I am also selling a hardly used Scor Pal which I bought but wasn't sure I liked.
Have a great weekend all xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: