A Male Card....

Well after a truly awful day yesterday and a day of running around after other people today, I did finally manage to make a birthday card for my Son in Law..... my daughter has been warned not to go on my blog until after her birthday next Monday..... lol


Not good at making male cards at the best of times and definitely not when under stress, but I was quite pleased how this one came out, the colours look much better in real life. I used the Groom Speciality Patterned Paper and the Jackpot Patterned Paper from Stampin' Up! The cardstock is Basic Black, Real Red and So Saffron and the Stamp Set is Cheers to You and is awesome for making mens cards..... they always love a pint of beer.... lol The ribbon is More Mustard and the images were coloured in using my Copic Markers.

This is the inside of the card, all nicely matching and with the added benefit of a Martha Stewart Punch.


Have a great evening all, hopefully will be back tomorrow after my card class some time... take care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

6 amazing people have contributed:

Teri said...

This is perfect! A fabby card for those very difficult males! Love how you've used this paper too!

Teri xxx

Joanne Wade said...

love this card Linda, great use of that paper

Monica Gale said...

This is lovely Linda, I always love your mix of papers I find it hard to work with papers. hugs xx

Sara said...

Great card Linda. Love how you've used the DSP colours for creating the other elements. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Stamp WIth Us said...

This is great Linda,

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge!

XXX

Stamp WIth Us said...

This is great Linda,

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge!

XXX