A Card To Get Over The Shock......

Thought it was about time I showed you another card that I had made.... this is for my Church Order.....


The sentiment is computer generated, the Patterned Paper is from my Green Stack, and yes you guessed it I have used some Stampin' Up! stash, Real Red Cardstock, Gable Green Cardstock and Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon.... bling is from stash... as are the flowers...

Have a great weekend all and thanks for your comments on the girl's bedroom, I have been given some good advice from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I will be giving her ideas a go.... once daughter has already made a start, just need to see what second daughter says when she gets home from work experience....

Take Care xx

Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: