Tackle it Tuesday - Colour Challenge #4

Hi everyone, well today is the day that I make the draw for Colour Challenge #3. Thank you for the entries that I have had, it is great to see everyone's interpretations of the colours... I have used Random.Org to select a number and the winner is.....
Vanessa
Thank you very much everyone for taking part. I little something will be winging its way to you as soon as you let me know your address.
Now onto the next Colour Challenge which is #4. These are the colours I have chosen this fortnight.....


Now I know they look quite random, but I have made a card using these colours and I think it looks very good....

I have used the Kaleidescope Patterned Paper which has the Apricot Appeal Colour in it, I then covered a Chipboard Flower in more patterned paper from this set. The card blank is made using Certainly Celery Cardstock and the paper is backed with Pixie Pink and Tempting Turquoise.... the Thanks So Much sentiment is from the Trendy Trees stamp set and fits perfectly in the Word Window Punchout... I stamped the card blank with the little flower from the Level 1 Hostess Set Darling Dots with Versamark Ink so that it didn't give it too much colour.... all these items are from Stampin' Up! You didn't think I could manage not making a card from Stampin' Up! stash 2 days in a row did you.... lol

And here is the inside, again I used all the same stash as I did for the front, except I used a Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch......
Have a good day folk and I will be back tomorrow with another little freebie for the first comment left here.... have a great evening all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo


1 amazing people have contributed:

Vannessa said...

Hi Linda,

What a lovely surprise winning your last colour challenge - thank you so much. I have emailed you my address :)

Can't wait to get started on the enw one - the colours are fab as is your card. I love how you decorated the inside and I think I might have a go at using myc hipboard flowers sometimes soon as well - the packet is still unopened - tut tut!