20% Off Rub-Ons and 12 x 12 Textured Cardstock & Free P&P

Sorry I haven't updated my blog for a while, but have been busy with some card orders, so now they are all out of the way, I will be updating a lot more this week.

I am really thrilled to find out that I have been promoted within Stampin Up to Silver 1, I never thought I would ever get there, and the guy from Stampin Up told me last week I was the quickest promoting Silver 1 so far..... so I am rather pleased with myself... and to thank all my customers for their support I am offering free P&P on all orders placed from the current catalogue before Midnight Sunday. So you can take advantage of the following deal...

Stampin Up have a special offer that runs from 10th November until 30th November. If you spend £20 in the current catalogue (and dont forget Christmas is fast approaching) you can buy any of the Rub-Ons or 12 x 12 Textured Cardstock for 20% less than normal. Check out pages 68 and 69 for the cardstock and page 77 for the rub-ons. These can be used on lots of surfaces, like cardstock, christmas baubles, glass photo frames, mirrors etc, the list is endless.

113659 Hidden Garden Blossoms Rub-Ons
113660 Cherished Memories Rub-ons
113634 Bold Brights 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock
113635 Earth Elements 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock
113636 Rich Regals 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock
113637 Soft Subtles 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock
113638 Neutrals 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock

for more details just click on t he 20% off link on left hand side.

And if anyone wants to take advantage of becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator before the end of this month, just sign up through me and not only will I give you a free Stamp Set of your choice for any amount from the catalogue, I will also give you £25 of free items of your choice from the catalogue and ship them to you with your free Stamp Set....

Keep checking back to my blog as very soon I am going to be doing the 12 Days of Christmas, well its 12 days of ideas for Christmas including Christmas Cards and lots of gift ideas... so don't miss out if you want some inspiration.

Have a good evening all xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

The fastest Silver-well done! That's such good news and well deserved. The 12 days of Christmas sounds brilliant-can't wait. Will I manage all 12 myself? probably not-well not this year but Christmas in July anyone?