November Stampers 10 Club...

Hi to my November Stampers 10 Club, I decided that as the order will go off tomorrow I would draw the raffle for a winner of the following goodies tonight...

The Wondrous Gift Stamp Set worth £19.95 (page 17 of the catalogue)
1 Real Red Ink Pad
1 Always Artichoke Ink Pad
1/2 Designer Paper 6 x 6 Pad (including the Real Red and Always Artichoke Colours)
1m Real Red Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
1m Always Artichoke Thin Grosgrain Ribbon
4 Sheets Always Artichoke A4 Cardstock
4 Sheets Real Red A4 Cardstock

As it is nearly Christmas I put together a little package like this for both my Stampers 10 Groups. I have given everyone a number and used a Random Number Generator to pick the number and it picked out Nicola's number... so congratulations to you Nicola, I will get your parcel in the post to you tomorrow.

I will draw the December Club on 29th just before your order goes in, so watch this space for another lucky winner... and girls of my Ink Spots and Markers Club.... watch this space... I haven't forgotten you....

Take care all xx


0 amazing people have contributed: