Card Classes

I am starting up Card Classes at my house on a Tuesday morning, the first one will be on Tuesday 2nd December and will run from 10am - 1pm... you will have the opportunity to make 10 Christmas Cards that day with half of an I Wish Kit and you will be able to take home the rest to make more cards. The cost of this morning will be £10 to include tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits and everything you need to make 10 cards (except please bring your own adhesive/glue and scissors)... I have room for 6 people. on 9th December I will be running a class where we will make 3 types of gift packaging and 3 small gifts, the cost of this will also be £10. Again I have room for 6 people. If you are interested either e-mail me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net or ring me on 01621 856411 and reserve your place. Payment will need to be made in advance. Bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis and will need to be made by 23rd November. Hope to see you soon....
Have a good evening... xx

0 amazing people have contributed: