And yet another card.....

Haven't done much this week, so nothing much to report..... its like the calm after the storm, and things are settling down, its a great relief to have everything so calm after a week like last week. DH saw a consultant yesterday and they discussed his blood tests and the consultant said they were all fine, so that leaves a couple more visits to the Consultant and that should be that... (hopefully!)

I got some exciting news from Stampin' Up! today, but unfortunately I cannot share with you yet, but watch this space.... and start saving your money.... lol

Here is the card for today....



I used Real Red and Bashful Blue Cardstock, the Stampin' Up! Scallop Edge Punch and the Stampin' Up! Never Ending Joy Stamp Set. Cannot remember who made the Patterned Paper though, sorry, it was in my stash. The stamp set is £15.95 and has Easter Sentiments too, so would be ideal for Easter Cards. If you would like to buy this set, just e-mail me and I will order it for you. I will ship it to you for free too, as long as you order it before Sunday.
If you would like to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I will give you 1 of each of the Saleabration Sets for free as soon as you are signed up, so that is 4 free stamp sets which will no longer be available after Sunday. So in effect they are Limited Edition. Contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net for more information.
Have a great evening all xx




0 amazing people have contributed: