Bad, Bad Blogger

I am such a bad blogger, I try to update this every day except the weekend and this week I have failed badly, I haven't even got around to making a card using my own Sketch Challenge, although my members forum does have the latest Colour Challenge on it.

Today I have been busy making a Valentines Card for my son to give to his girlfriend, he said he wanted a heart and a bunch or roses. Unfortunately I was not sure how to make a bunch of roses as I only had single ones on my cricut and I dont have any bunch of rose stamps, so he will have to settle for a couple of roses...



At the point of photographing this card I hadn't realised that one of the roses had fallen off the front, the 2nd rose is positioned on the top curve of the heart and is now securely restuck there.
For this card I used Real Red, Garden Green, Handsome Hunter and Bravo Burgundy Cardstock. The Patterned Paper is Tea and Crumpets. The roses and hearts have been cut using my Cricut Expression using the Wedding Cart and the Indie Art Cart. The lace and bling was from my stash. The inside of the card was stamped using the Seasonal Wishes Stamp Set and the "Love You" is from the Stampin' Up! Rub-Ons. The top layer of the hearts was embossed using a cricut embossing folder.
Had a trip to the orthodontist today with DD, unfortunately her teeth have not moved enough yet, so she is to go back in 8 weeks, eventually she will have to have a bottom fixed brace to match the top one. Couldn't believe how everywhere around here is still so flooded, I took a route to the orthodontist that I wouldn't normally take, mainly because the roads around here were not gritted and they were literally skating rinks, the children had the fright of their lives on the way to school when DH braked and he continued travelling onto the other side of the road, and twice the lady behind nearly ran into the back of him because she couldn't stop, thought she would have learnt the first time...
Have a great evening all, dont forget to have a go at my Weekly Sketch Challenge... take care xx

0 amazing people have contributed: