Wow... look at the snow!!

Well despite often being threatened with snow where I live it is very rare to get any amount of snow over a few flakes. So this weather today is absolutely amazing, I remember once when I worked in London the snow being bad there, but obviously not as bad as today with no buses running and the underground shut too... The children's schools were shut so they have been home all day, totally amazing how on a school day, you cannot get them out of bed, but today, they were out early building snowmen. Even my husband didn't chance getting into work and has worked from home today.... so here is the children's handiwork.


I have no idea what we are having for dinner tonight as I haven't managed to get out shopping today, so will have to dig down in the freezer to find something.
Anyway, despite placing a Stampin' Up! order and taking photo's of children, I have managed to make a card using my card challenge, not sure I really like it, but was distinctly missing my mojo today even though I thought my card challenge would inspire me.



I have used Real Red and Brilliant Blue Cardstock, the image is from a Level 3 Hostess Set, Window Dressing and the sentiment is from the A Bit of Birthday Cheer stamp set. The buttons were from my stash and the paper I have had for ages, not sure what it is....
Be careful in the snow and have a good evening all xx

0 amazing people have contributed: