I thought I would get a lot done today....

But then I realised I had to take 2 of my boys to the dentist for fillings, and then my Stampin' Up! parcel arrived which I needed to pack and take the parcels to the post office, then I had to go and get worming tablets for my 3 dogs and give them to them, oh yes, and the 3 loads of washing I have had to do, the forms I needed to print off and explain to someone and the school run, and here we are, nothing has been done and I have a great big pile of ironing to do... well I guess I could start a card now, but by the time it is finished it will be too dark to photograph, so I may as well get the ironing out of the way whilst it is dark which gives me a day tomorrow to make..... or so I think at this moment in time!! lol

So I thought I would show you a card I made a while ago, I used to do a lot of Sugar Nellie and Magnolia images, until I started selling Stampin' Up! of course and now I rarely get to use my old stamps, so here is today's card...


Sugar Nellie Stamp, Basic Grey Patterned paper, leaves are quickutz die cuts and flowers and brads are from my stash.

So that is about it for today, nothing exciting to report, quite boring really... hope you all have a good evening, take care xx

0 amazing people have contributed: