The snow is melting..... boohoo!!

Have I ever told you how much I love the snow, well it is all melting here and although forecast for later in the week, I wont hold my breath, as I said yesterday it rarely falls on us here, the children are back at school, although the secondary school had to go in later today because of the ice, and can you believe after I finally cleared all the ice from my car this morning, I still could not open the back doors as they were frozen shut, plus my window wipers, front electric windows and heating wouldn't work... luckily it was just a fuse, and a very nice customer in the car part shop came and put it in for me.... thank you.

Today I started off this card as a card sketch I saw somewhere, but then changed my mind halfway through when I decided not to add the sentiment to the front of the card.




I added the sentiment to the inside instead. It did turn out prettier than I thought it would and I ended up quite pleased with it. But the image is a stamp I found in my draw, not sure who made it, the Patterned Paper is American Crafts, but... the pale blue is Bashful Blue Stampin' Up! cardstock and the buttons are also from Stampin' Up!. The ribbon is from my stash, and the sentiment stamp is from Verve...
So that just about winds it up for today, have a good evening all and keep yourselves warm xx

2 amazing people have contributed:

Rosietoes said...

Love the contrast of the colours here Linda. The image is beautiful. :)

Alex said...

What a lovely colour combo! Striking card - Love it :)

Alex x