No snow here, but I have been productive...

So the rain in Spain has come to my home town and it is miserable, and the rain is melting the last of the snow, guess that is what happens when you live on the coast.

Today I have been quite productive, I have actually made 4 cards and packed and posted another Stampin' Up! Stampers 10 Club order out to all the girls. But I am only going to show you one card, so that I have some to post when I dont make any.... lol



I got a lot of inspiration for this card from the Stampin' Up! catalogue. The Cardstock I used is Really Rust, Whisper White, Old Olive, and the Patterned Paper is Cosmo Cricket. The Stamp Set I used is Baroque Motifs, with Very Vanilla Taffetta Ribbon and pearls etc from the Pretties Kit. I used the same Cardstock for the inside but used my Martha Stewart Punch for the edges. The circles were cut using various sizes of the Stampin' Up! circle punches.
And that is about it for today, need to go cook a roast for dinner and maybe I will get time to sit and read my book whilst it is cooking. Have a good evening all xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous Linda - very stylish and love the inside too, great detail. Kate xx