Sketch Challenge Monday

So a bit later today, but I have finally got around to publishing my Sketch Challenge for this week, Mr Linky will be added later this evening...


Once you have finished your card add it to Mr Linky so that everyone can get some inspiration from it, tell your friends about this challenge too because the more people who enter, the more inspiration we will be able to get. You can interpret this challenge in any way that you please, you can spin it around in fact the sketch is just for inspiration you do not have to follow it exactly as it looks, it is up to you.

I have made this card today, I spent a certain time each month making more religious type cards for an ongoing order that I fulfill each month, so here is todays card...

The paper is Foofala I think, the sentiment is from Verve stamps in US. The crosses were cut on my cricut machine using Real Red Cardstock. The pretty corners are cut using a cuttlebug die and Whisper White Cardstock and little gems have been used to decorate it further. So not too much Stampin' Up! today, but watch out in the days to come as you will be seeing more.

The weather today has been awful, I took a walk into town to pay some money into the bank, I didn't realise I would get so wet, but I thought walking up the big hill would help with my weightloss although I couldn't breathe by the time I got to the top, more exercise methinks. Just to keep you updated on my weightloss, last week I lost 2.5lb and this week I have lost 2.25lb, so a weight loss of 4.75lb, so although not tons, a nice steady loss, so hopefully I wont put it back on again once I reach my target weight.

And some really exciting news, we actually got tickets to go see The Killers in concert on 23rd February at the O2 arena.... I am just soooooooo excited, the last time I saw them live was March 2007 in Berlin and before that was July 2005 when they were the support act for U2, who we went to see in Poland, so quite novel going to a concert in the UK...

Have a great evening all, take care xx





1 amazing people have contributed:

AuroraDawn said...

Looks like a good challenge Linda. Brilliant blog - I have an award for you over on my blog...
http://auroradawn-ad.blogspot.com/

ADxxx