Am Doing Well....

on my diet. I really struggled to lose weight using Weight Watchers, I stuck to my diet rigidly and hardly lost anything and last week I actually put on 1/2 lb, so was very disconcerted. I have now decided to try a low carb diet, not quite Atkins, but I found a book by two ladies Nerys and India on Amazon, have ordered the book plus their cookbook and am hoping they will turn up tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am making sure I dont eat more than 20g of carbs a day, and 12-15 of them are vegetables, so the diet is not as bad as some people think. So far in 3 days I have lost 2 1/2lb, more than I did any week of my WW diet... I am hoping I will continue to lose weight on it as the weeks go by, but we shall see...

Last night was great, I got to baby sit my Grandson who is nearly 10 months old, admittedly, once he went to sleep at 7.45pm he did sleep most of the evening, but eventually woke up around 10.15pm and we played with him until his Mum and Dad picked him up at 11.45pm.. a very enjoyable evening, but as we normally go to bed early, I am suffering from lack of sleep today...

Here is the card I have for you today...


I made it for my daughter to give to her friend who had a little boy last week. The colours used are Bashful Blue and Brilliant Blue. The ribbon is Bashful Blue stitched Grosgrain and the Stamp Set used is Wild About You, the sentiment is from Nursery Necessities and this was all Stampin Up stash... yea!!

I was surfing some blogs today and found this tune, I have absolutely loved this song for a long while and just thought I would share it with you...

I am now off to finish my daughter and son in laws anniversary card. Have a great evening all xx


0 amazing people have contributed: