Sorry about Friday's Post

Hi all, I am sorry I didn't post anything Friday, but when I loaded my camera card into my computer I managed to lose all my removeable drives, and despite DH spending 3 hours Friday night trying to fix it nothing happened, and I have only had the computer since just after Christmas, so I was not a happy bunny.... so he looked up PC World's phone number Saturday morning so he could ring them as it has a year's warranty, and I said, why dont you just turn it on and see what happens, and guess what, the drives all came back.... phew, so pleased.

So here is what I was going to upload on Friday. I made a bag and card for a lady in Church as we have bought her a book which she should find useful...





I used Petals and Paisley Patterned Paper, Tempting Turquoise, chocolate Chip and Rose Red Cardstock. The Stamp Set is Polka Dots and Paisley. This is retired but you can still purchase it whilst stocks last. The inks used were Rose Red, Old Olive, So Saffron and Pretty In Pink. I also used the Scallop Edge Punch.
Have a great evening all xx


0 amazing people have contributed: