I have actually been productive, woohoo!!!

I have actually been productive today, which will make a change, I seem to get on the computer and never leave it, so have made an effort to make some cards today. There is actually quite a lot of stuff on my to do list, just need to get the motivation.

I have 4 orders submitted now to Stampin' Up! and am waiting for them to ship, I am so excited about the new mini catalogue, so I am hoping that stuff will turn up soon, unfortunately the other 3 orders are for customers, but I still get excited when they arrive and I package them up.... lol

I have 2 new downline who joined my Team in February, a great big welcome to Teri Pocock and Sarah Howells, I wish you well with your Stampin' Up! and hope you achieve your goals...

I still have places for more people, so if you want to make Stampin' Up! your business, or you just want to become a hobby demo, then contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net for more information. You cannot go wrong, you can sign up, buy your Starter Kit for £139 (the goods in the kit are worth £250), the kit can be customised so you get the Stamp Sets that you want, and the colours that you want too. If after the first quarter you find it is not for you, then you can just leave and keep all this scrummy SU stuff, no obligation. I am also offering until 9th March a FREE stamp set of your choice from the current catalogue plus the 4 Saleabration Stamp Sets also FREE, plus if you sign up now, you get to pre-order all the new goodies in the new mini catalogue at a humungous discount... contact me for more details. After the 9th of March I will still be offering the 4 Saleabration Sets, but unfortunately no freebie Stamp Sets from the Catalogue.

So you want to see what I have made today?? Here goes....



For this card I used Rose Red Cardstock, the retired Petal and Paisley Designer Patterned Paper, and the Bloomin' With Beauty Stamp Set, I also used the Scallop Edge Punch and I pierced the corners of the image...

Off to take my little boy to cubs now.... have a good evening all xx


0 amazing people have contributed: