The School Play

We went to see my 8 year olds school play last night. He was a rockstar but was a bit unhappy as at the beginning he was set to be a guitarist and then his teacher said he had to be a singer, so he and my next door neighbours little boy hid at the back of the stage so I couldn't get any photographs of them singing. Nevertheless the children all looked like they were having fun... final night is tonight and I expect they will be tired out as they have put on 2 shows yesterday and 2 today, I bet he sleeps well tonight.

Well this card started a while back, but then I broke my cuttlebug and needed to find my big shot in the loft cupboard so that I could carry on cutting out the squares and circles. This card then got thrown into a box, but it is now finished. The colours are Whisper White and Always Artichoke Cardstock, with Always Artichoke ink used on the sentiment, which is from Verve Stamps. The Patterned Paper is Brocade Background which is retired, but still available to buy whilst stocks last. I used the Scallop Edge Punch for the white scalloped edge. And voila finished at last. Tomorrow I need to wrap a book and make a matching card, so watch this space as I have no idea what I am going to do yet, but do intend to use items from the new mini catalogue out on the 1st April.


0 amazing people have contributed: