Whew, Nearly The Weekend....

Well it seems like it has been a long long week this week, although it has been really nice to have some sun on most days, a pleasant change, even if it has been frosty in the morning. Have done a lot more walking this week in an effort to lose weight and I have only lost 1/4 lb, less than ever, what is going on, and tomorrow we are taking the boys to London and will be eating out and my willpower is virtually nil in these situations, so will have totally blown it for Monday. Plus husband and I have decided to cook another nice meal this Friday, he is cooking main course and he wont tell me what it is, but 2 parcels have turned up this week from Lakeland... should be interesting. I am cooking starter and dessert and he doesn't know what it is, but I guess he will once he looks in the fridge... lol Plus I have bought a nice bottle of white wine, we normally drink Hardy's of some kind but this week I have opted for Jacobs Creek Pinot Grigio or something like that... (DH is the australian one).... lol

Anyway, have been busy today packing up my Stampers 10 orders for my first group, and their parcels are whizzing their way to them at this moment, so hopefully they will get them tomorrow. They also have a little gift from me in their parcels too, hope they like it. Dont forget team, I have posted K Werners Colour Challenge on my Member's Forum and if 5 or more people submit a card for it and post it on my forum I will be giving away a free stamp set to one lucky randomly picked winner, so if you think I am not good at this, it doesn't matter, I wont be judging anyone's skills, just picking a name out of a hat... but, you've got to be in it to win it.

If anyone is thinking of becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator, please e-mail me (LindaLloyd@gmx.net) for a great offer coming up soon, and all the goodies you can get free. You can sign up as a hobby demo just to get your own Stampin Up Stash at a discount, so contact me with any questions with no obligation to sign up...

And on to todays card...


The cardstock used is Stampin Up Really Rust and Blush Blossom, and the stamp I cannot remember who it is, but the sentiment is from the Stampin Up Set One of A Kind. And that is it for this week, I am now off to start our starters..... have a really great weekend and take care of yourselves... xx


0 amazing people have contributed: