Not so nice Monday....

The weather here has been apalling this afternoon, it has winded, it has rained and all at once too and just at the time the children come out of school, funny enough now it is evening, the sun has come out at last. My daughter drove down to Cornwall yesterday and she says the weather is lovely there, infact I saw for myself as she sent me photos, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, but they also have the wind, which was just as well as she was going surfing today.

I had a lovely Mother's Day (well actually I did more work than ever and even cooked my dinner for everyone) and got some lovely presents, 2 CDs that I wanted, the new Tim Hughes, Happy Day and the new Delirious Album which is possibly their last ever. I also got a gorgeous blue toiletry bag full of Dove toiletries, some chocolates and wine, 3 books, 1 of which I asked for and the other 2 were surprises, my 12 year old son bought me a rose and then weeded all the overgrown garden and planted it for me, and my 6 year old made daddy go out and buy me some flowers..... from my son of course... lol I also got some gorgeous flower candles, but they are truly too beautiful to burn, so am going to have to think on that one.... lol because what is the point in having candles if you dont use them...

Today I have been making a bag and card for my Sister's birthday tomorrow, they are totally matching, and I have no idea how she is going to open the bag. It started off as a brown lunch bag, I folded the top over and then put panels on the front and back and joined them at the top, so I am thinking she is going to have to cut it open... lol not my problem. So here they are...



I have been using new stash from the New Mini Catalogue which comes out on 1st April, and the new items are truly scrummy... I used So Saffron and Certainly Celery Cardstock, the new Playful Petals Stamp Set plus the Ovals All Stamp Set along with the Oval Scallop Punch and the Oval Punch, these are proving to be really popular, I have sold 3 sets of these already. The Patterned Paper is called Tea Party and the ribbon is Certainly Celery Grosgrain. On the bag I actually used the stamp from Ovals All, but on the card I used the stamp from Ovals All but only coloured in the flower part with my Stampin Up Marker in So Saffron, then using my Stamp a ma jig I stamped Happy Birthday from the Very Versatile Stamp Set and punched it out using the Oval Punch. How versatile are these sets when you can just mix and match.

I have one place left in my Paper and Ribbon Share, this will be sent to you at the beginning of April sometime as some of the paper and ribbon is from the new Mini Catalogue and I cannot order this until 1st April, but I promise you, the items will be ordered on 1st April, so you dont have long to wait now.

Dont forget the fantastic offer on the Starter Kit, just £125, and if you add just the stash up it comes to £217, so one really big bargain here, and all you have to do after signing up as a demonstrator and receiving this kit is to meet a target every quarter (and guess what, the first quarter doesn't count, you dont have to reach your targets until your second quarter, but you do need to sign up this evening, or tomorrow to get the Starter Kit at this price).

Off to Beavers now, sewn on the badge I need to and I will be staying to help, so need to get dinner ready so that they can just put it in the oven and cook it... have a great evening all xx


1 amazing people have contributed:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card and bag Linda I am sure you sister will find a way in lol.
Hugs Linda