Mother's Day...

So its nearly time for Mother's Day, the day we can put our feet up and rest.... ha ha, not likely at least not in my house, although everyone does make an effort to do something nice for me, so cant be bad... lol And today I have made my Mum a Mother's Day Card, haven't tackled the problem of what I am going to buy her yet, maybe I will take a photo of all the children left here and buy a frame for it as she is definately lacking in photographs of my children. But then again she is not their Mother... hmm, will have to think that one through.
Anyway, here is todays card...


For this card I used the New Ski Slope Patterned Papers which are in the new Mini Catalogue which you can order from, from 1st April. The cardstock is Old Olive, and the image is also from the new Mini Catalogue and is a set called Soft Summer. The sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings Stamp Set and the flowers are Accents and Elements, oh yes, the ribbon is again from the New Mini Catalogue and is Pink Striped Grosgrain (it also comes in So Saffron and Bashful Blue). And Bashful Blue brads for the flower centres.



2 amazing people have contributed:

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Linda. The colours are so good together. :)

Kate Lewis said...

This is stunning Linda - she'll adore it I'm sure! Kate x