Oh No I Forgot.....

To take a photo of the card I made for my daughter to give to her MIL tomorrow on her 50th birthday, I was so pleased I had finished it that I didn't photograph it, maybe I can get her to bring it back... lol

Anyway, I still have a card to show you. I had 2 wonderful girls decide to become Demonstrators last month and they joined my team. I made them a card each to send with their free stamp sets, plus a little ribbon sampler, which I also didn't photograph. But here is the card...




I used Bashful Blue Cardstock, Summer Picnic Patterned Paper, some felt flowers from the Accents and Elements Set, a Bashful Blue Brad, the image is from the Tart and Tangy Set inked in Real Red and Old Olive. The Welcome sentiment is from an old Hostess Set we had in the last catalogue.... you can only get the Hostess Sets whilst the catalogue is current, once it finishes you can no longer get these wonderful sets. I also used the Tag Punches to cut out the Tag Shapes. Hope you like it...

Have a great evening, take care

Linda


0 amazing people have contributed: