A Birthday Card for my Daughter

It was my daughter's birthday last week and here is the card I made for her. The image is from The Greetings Farm and was coloured in using Copic Markers, the paper is Basic Grey and the punches are Dovecraft, Stampin' Up! and Martha Stewart. The ribbon is also Stampin Up, in Old Olive. Anyway, my daughter loves daisies, so although I thought this card was a bit daisy overload she loved it, so another happy recipient.

My poor little 8 year old is off school today, he was sick last night but has not been since, although he does carry his bucket around with him. He has also had something to eat today and all is well and good. He is complaining of headache, sore throat and the sickness, his brother had the same thing last weekend, but no sickness thank goodness.... I am not a very good sickness person... lol Thank goodness for half term next week when they all have a whole week to recover from all the little things they pick up from school.

I have a favour to ask. Does anyone have or can purchase for me some Hanglar and Stanglar stamps. I absolutely love these stamps but they will not ship to UK, so can I beg, steal or borrow some from someone please. I can do some Greetings Farm stamps as a swap, or I am willing to pay if anyone is selling, or can purchase on my behalf, I will meet all costs. Okay begging over.

Have a great afternoon and evening everyone xx


0 amazing people have contributed: