A couple of Challenges...

I know, I have managed to post twice 2 days running, I think this is a record for me, but I just wanted to get this card entered for the Stamp With Us Challenge here and the Sketch Saturday Challenge here.


The Stamp With Us Challenge needed me to use 3 patterned papers, 3 brads, 3 coloured cards and 3 different stamps, which I have managed. The patterned papers are a new Stampin Up Set called Bella Bleu, and I used 3 different papers from this set. The 3 brads are from Stampin Up and are at the bottom of the Flower Image. The 3 coloured cards I used are Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla and Kraft which you can just see poking out from underneath the image. And the 3 different stamps are the sentiment stamp which comes from the Stampin Up Say It With Scallops Set, the little blue stamped circle just underneath the flower is from the Stampin Up Circle Circus Set and the flower image itself is from the Stampin Up Bloomin' With Beauty Set. The border punch is also the new Stampin Up Eyelet Border Punch and I used the 5-Petal Flower Punch for the flower. To finish it off I stuck a Kraft Taffeta bow onto the flower stem and layered the middle of the sentiment with dimensionals. Oooh one last thing, the holes around the edge of the image is made using the Tool Set from Stampin Up, although you can now buy the Template, Mat and Sticky Tool seperately.


And again I decorated the inside to match the outside.... If you click on the images they will be shown larger and will be much clearer.

And just so that you can see the how deep it is and how I have raised the images to give dimension...
The Sketch Saturday challenge looked like this...



Hopefully I have fulfilled this sketch too, the 3 circles I have used as a flower and 2 sets of leaves... hope this counts. Everything else is in order though.

Thanks everyone for the challenges, I have had great fun making this card today.

Take care all xx


6 amazing people have contributed:

Jeanette said...

Your card really is beautiufl and very elegant. I love the paper!
Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette :)

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous card I love the DP xx

Faye said...

Wow, Linda, this is so elegant! Just beautiful with the lovely colors.

Kate Lewis said...

Just stunning Linda - so elegant, and I adore those papers. I have them but haven't used them yet! Kate xx

Debbie said...

This is so beautiful both inside and out. Love your take on the sketch

Beth said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! I love this pretty image and the colours and papers you've used are gorgeous!

Beth xx