A Couple of Things For You Today.....

Yep, thought I would treat you with a couple of things today, first a card I made which I adapted so would be suitable for 2 challenges at once, and the little image folder that I made for my downline.



So firstly the image folder, I used the new stamp set Good Friend, and the new Perfect Plum Patterned Paper, also Elegant Eggplant Cardstock and the new Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, I also used Stampin Up Brads, and Stamp Set for the For You.







I used DL sized Vellum envelopes for the pockets, cut them in half and then punched the tops with the new eyelet border punch. I then punched more Perfect Plum PP with the tab punch to make little tabs for the tops of the pockets. I then finished off by stamping some images to put in the pockets and posted them out to my 5 downline. But the creating didn't stop there, I made some little folders to post out the image folders in, but I thought that as everyone would rip them over I would use some of my retired Stampin Up Patterned Paper along with Sage Shadow Cardstock and here are the finished projects waiting to be posted.

The above photo was the front and I just stuck an address label on the patterned paper, again I used the eyelet border Stampin Up Punch.


And the above photo is the back of the CD folder, I used the scallop border Punch and Grey Taffeta Ribbon.
My next project was a Get Well Soon Card, for this I used my Whiff of Joy Stamp as I thought it was really cute with the angel blowing kisses, I thought these could be get well kisses....


I used Glorious Green and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, I also used the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set for the Get Well Soon sentiment, although I did use the Stamp a ma jig to shuffle the writing around a bit so it would fit into a circle punch. And as with all my cards I decorated the inside to match....




If you would like details of any of the items I have used or would like to purchase any Stampin Up items, then just drop us a line at LindaLloyd@gmx.net and I will do my best to help you out.

Take care everyone, have a great weekend.



0 amazing people have contributed: