On a Roll Today.....

Well I have made another card, the creativity is flowing today. My 8 year old is going to a birthday party tomorrow so thought I had better make a card, I am trying to be more organised so dont want to make a last minute one at the last minute. It is for a little girl and I thought I would take part in another challenge so would kill two birds with one stone and combine the card and challenge. Well I cheated slightly as I already had the image coloured in, but thought it was quite an appropriate image, it is a Sugar Nellie Stamp and I think they are so cute. I used one of these designs on my daughters card back in August. Anyway, here is what you have been waiting for...


I used Basic Grey Papers and Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and Rose Red Stampin Up Cardstock, along with the SU punches. I also used Stampin Up Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Tempting Turquoise Brad. The Stamp Set I used for the sentiment is again SU Circle of Friendship. I used a strip Cuttlebug Folder for the embossing on the left hand side of the card and sanded it slightly to bring out the white core and make it stand out more, and I lightly inked the edges of the paper in white. The border edge punch is Martha Stewart and flowers and gems are from my stash. And true to form, I have also decorated the inside to match...


Luckily my 8 year old is quite a neat writer so there should be enough room on the white cardstock to write his message. By the way, the Challenge I made this card for is the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I hope my card meets the criteria as I made it on a rectangle card and not a square one, but one of their DT made a cover for a rectangle notepad, so I guess it will be okay.

Have a great weekend everyone xx


1 amazing people have contributed:

Jill said...

beautiful card Linda love the image and DP thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx