A Little Something For a Challenge

Right, well I have decided to totally turn around my life and everything I do (not that I have much time after being a mum to 10 children and running them around to various appointments etc), but I need to get on and do something instead of being in front of my computer all the time. I also want to keep all the weight off that I have lost and being more active will do that hopefully. The plan is to also have a bit of a sort out in my craft area and put away stuff not used so often and take out stuff that is used whenever I craft like cardstock.... I also intend to have a major bloghop and find a challenge for each day of the week, which will hopefully inspire me to get things made in advance instead of making cards at the last minute.... lol Which reminds me, must get on and make some halloween gifts....

Anyway, here is my first Christmas Items of the year... and made for the Stamp With Us Challenge, which is a Stampin Up based website run by some brilliant demonstrators whose work I greatly admire. The challenge was to make something that wasn't a card, and since I received my new catalogue stash this week I decided instead of stroking it I would use it... (see I said I was turning my life around, I would normally have stroked it for weeks)...



I made a small box with a flap using the new Stampin Up Simply Scrappin Kit "Christmas Jingle", you get everything you need to make some brilliant scrapbook pages, cards or mini albums and it all co-ordinates including the cardstock, stickers and paper. And inside this little box I made is a mini folding album which I intend to fill with pictures from Christmas this year. A brilliant little gift to give to a loved one this Christmas so that they can save their own memories.... and here is the mini album out of the box...

Not yet filled as I want to put some photos from this year in it, and will make sure I take some really good ones especially for this album as I have never had an album before. It is also a good size to carry around in your handbag so that you can brag about the excellent Christmas you had, or just to remind you of the good times you had once, the cold, snowy, dull new year comes round.... have a good day all. xx



4 amazing people have contributed:

simplyfairies said...

This is fabulous!1, sooo dinky I live it....

Thankyou for joining in with stamp with us!

Teri said...

Love your new look blog Linda! Love this beautiful little box and album too, such a sweet idea. The papers are gorgeous, haven't ordered them yet - but will later this month :o) Who can resist!

Teri xx

Crafting Queen said...

wonderful project! anesha

Stamp WIth Us said...

Beautiful project!

Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge, don't forget to pop back Sunday to see if you made the TOP SPOT!

XXX