A Little Something For The Halloween Trick or Treaters....

I thought I had better make a little something for the Halloween trick or treaters, even though we dont really celebrate Halloween ourselves, we have quite a few small children living in our cul de sac so I expect they will be calling. Last year I made the jubbly boxes so this year whilst at the Ally Pally a few weeks ago, I bought this shaker box die specifically for using with the Halloween treats... so here they are..


I made 16 in all, 8 of each design and stuck some cute googly eyes on the cat and the spider. The stamp set is Papetrey Halloween Tags... I love this set, I am not sure why Stampin Up dont make Halloween Sets for the UK as I am sure they would sell well, celebrating Halloween is on the increase in the UK... But I did use Stampin Up Cardstock in Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant and also the matching Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant thin Grosgrain Ribbon. I think the Patterned Paper is My Minds Eye.

Off out in a minute to get a girly birthday present for a party my 8 year old is going to today, he says she has long hair, so I am thinking some pretty girly hair stuff which I may just put into a small takeaway box and decorate with ribbon and gems... we shall see how much time we have left once they finish tidying their room.. (ha ha ha).

Have a great weekend guys xx

0 amazing people have contributed: