Wish List Service

I am offering my Wish List Service again this year, I had some very happy customers last year and would just like to repeat this service for them, but this year there is an added bonus, depending on the amount your loved ones spend depends on what extra stash you get added to your parcel.

All you have to do is send me your wishlist (email me at LindaLloyd@gmx.net or email me for my phone number and I can talk to you personally). Then point your friends and relatives in my direction when they ask you what you would like for Christmas and I will help them to chose the goodies you will really like.

So here is my offer... if your friends and relatives spend:-

£30 on your Christmas Pressies you will get a free 1/4 grosgrain ribbon - colour of yours or their choice. Page 87

£35 - free Classic Inkpad - Colour of choice - p 72 - 73

£40 - Free Snail Adhesive - p 91

£45 - Free pack Designer Buttons - p 83

£50 - free pack of Mixed A4 Cardstock. Pick between Earth Elements, Soft Subtles, Bold Brights and Rich Regails - p 72.73

£55 - Free pair of Paper Snips - p 90

£60 - Free Mat Pack - p 91

£65 - Free Stamp A Ma Jig - p 90

£70 - Free Hello Again Stamp Set - p 48

£75 - £10 of free goodies of yours or their choice from the catalogue.

For any amount over this I will still give free gifts according to the amount spent. P&P will be £3.95 and I can even gift wrap your prezzies if required complete with handmade tags. Plus there will even be a little gift wrapped prezzie included for your friend or relative as well.

So get writing those lists girls and hand them out to your friends and relatives today... I look forward to hearing from you.

Take care xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: