Christmas Crackers....

As there will only be 4 of us for Christmas Dinner this year I decided to make us all personalised Christmas Crackers and I bought some little gifts to go inside of them, (don't worry I closed my eyes when putting mine in my cracker).... and lo and behold they fit in really well with this fortnight's Stamp With Us Challenge..... so here goes, my entry to the challenge. I really need to get on with some non christmas items now as it is my son's 18th birthday on the 28th, I have an idea, just need to make it. Plus what about all those thank you cards I will need... better go, off to church soon and the children are doing their Nativity Play, better remember to take my camera. Have a great snowy Sunday all, keep safe and stay warm. xx




Linda Lloyd signature logo

6 amazing people have contributed:

Sara said...

Great crackers Linda, hmm crafting with eyes closed, you're good, lol. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Hayley said...

WOW what a fab idea - you have inspired me to do the same for my family - thank you so much.
x

LoloDesigns said...

Beautiful crackers, just love the colours/patterns. Have a lovely christmas and new year x

AuroraDawn said...

Love the crackers Linda they look fabulous much better than shop bought ...

Nicci said...

Ooo I love these! :D

Wee Hels said...

What a fabby idea and thanks for sharing!!

May I ask where you got the template for the crackers from? TIA