Snow, Snow and more Snow.....

Last night we went to give blood, it was not snowing when we left home, but whilst we were giving blood the snow started and didn't stop.... it was so cold and snowy when we left the Blood place and was very slippy on the way home. Luckily DH had brought all the stuff home from work that he needed to work from home today so he didn't have to go to work. The younger boys finished school yesterday and the secondary school children didn't have to go to school as it was shut today, so all had a really good time playing in the snow, first of all at 9pm last night and then again at 6.45am this morning.... they loved it. The guy over the road took a load of the children from our street over to the hills with our sled and they all had goes sliding down the hill and after coming home and warming up, off they went again to build snowman, play snowballs etc in our cul de sac. This afternoon I faced the snow and walked to the post office to post my Stampers 10 parcels and took my camera (always an excuse not to have snowballs thrown at me) and took loads of photos on the way there and back...











How cool is this snow.... poor DH obviously got the brunt of the snowballs... there is more snow forecast tonight and below freezing temperatures, so a bit worried about tomorrow. We had our cat spayed on Wednesday and she has a follow up appointment at 10am tomorrow, lets hope the main roads are clear.
Well here is a photograph of the cards I made for my Stampin Up Customers who purchased from me this year...

These were nice and quick to make using the Simply Scrappin! Kit from Stampin' Up! but they looked very effective, I was really pleased with the way they turned out.
Have been busy today again, making crackers for our Christmas Dinner table and finishing little gifts for my Stampers 10 Group, also putting together a newsletter for them, packaging their stash into parcels and posting it to them so that they get it before Christmas.... and I also had some new stash too... looking forward to using that now my Christmas projects are finally finished. Got a couple of birthday cards to make, it's my sons 18th birthday on the 28th and my nephews 17th on the 30th, so would like to finish these before Christmas...
Have a good safe and warm evening, take care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: