Trying to Finish all Christmas Posts...

Well I am desperately trying to finish up all posts to do with Christmas, but still have a few days left to go yet.... lol! Then we will move on to pastures new....

So today I will show you the little gifts I made for my Stampers 10 Clubs, if you would like to join a Stampers 10 Club or a Stampers 6 Club, both starting in February, email me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net for more details, or click on the links at the top of my blog to find out more details... each month I will include a little something in your parcel, either a tutorial, a little gift or even some SU samples. I am also starting up a special forum where all my Stampers Clubs can meet and we can have fun one evening every now and again crafting and winning prizes... I will let you know more when you sign up to the club.

Anyway, here is the little gifts my Stampers 10 Club got for Christmas...

Aren't they cute? I used all my Stampin' Up! Cardstock for this, but did use a sizzlits die for the antlers that I bought recently, I think they made perfect antlers.... just had a bit of trouble packaging them so the antlers didn't get bent. They were filled with bars of chocolate. I got the idea from this blog... http://www.staceystamps.com.

Last Sunday at church the children did a Nativity play, I have only included photographs of my children as I dont want to put other peoples' children on my blog without asking the parents first....

This is my little boy Elijah dressed up as an angel.... wow you can almost read the words on the page in this photograph... lol

And this is my little boy Malachi dressed as a Shepherd, can you see the sheep at his feet? Lol

He is always the clown and this is him posing before the play started.... I have sorted out a photograph of all the children from church and will print them out and put them in a photo frame so all the parents can have a photograph as a reminder of the Nativity Play 2009. I will be able to give them out on Thursday evening as me and DH are running our Church New Year's Eve Party.... we are going to have a quiz, dancing for the children to things like Time Warp, Superman etc, and then (hopefully our Pastors and Assistant Pastors don't read my blog) we are having a Mr and Mrs Game Show with our Pastors as the contestants... we have warned them we are doing a game show but haven't told them what it is so that they dont spend the week asking each other their favourite food, favourite place etc.... should be a good evening...
This last photograph is of my son Jared, he is 13 and is at the lectern, he was telling funny stories about Health and Safety along with our lady Pastor, but I haven't included her in the photograph as I haven't asked permission, so here he is...

Hope you all had a great day, we went out for lunch with most of my family as it is my son Joseph's 18th birthday tomorrow. He always comes round for dinner on a Sunday after Church with his girlfriend, so I told him this week we would go out for lunch, what I failed to tell him was that 3 more of his siblings, their partners and children would be there waiting for us... lol. Oh yes, and we obviously had to embarrass him by having a birthday cake brought to our table with all the candles lit... thanks to his sister Ashleigh.... I forgot my camera so will steal some pictures from Facebook once my son puts some of his photographs on there....
Take care all xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

0 amazing people have contributed: